ISM-San Diego Affiliate 560
Dear ISM member or ISM member candidate,
We look forward to your membership with ISM San Diego in the coming year. Our coming years calendar of events includes top industry speakers, seminars, facility tours and CPSM certification reviews.
Requirements for Membership:Thank you for your interest in membership with ISM-San Diego. Any person interested in the supply management field can join provided they do not solicit business on behalf of such person or his or her employer during meetings or any other communication venues of ISM or its affiliates or special interest groups.
Membership Billing and Payments: We are now part of the ISM Affiliate Due Billing (ADB) program and all membership registrations are handled by the national chapter. Our links for membership will take you directly to the National ISM web site, or you may call ISM national directly to register by phone (800) 333-6276.
LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP
The ISM – San Diego offers an Associate Membership while our ISM – National offers several types of membership (regular, student, corporate, educators, etc.). See details below regarding the various levels offered and how to become a member.
(ONLY ISM-San Diego membership)
$99.00 annual renewal fee
(one time new member set-up fee of $15)
Associate Membership is open to those who have an interest in the supply management profession locally, but do not wish to become a member of ISM at the national level. Your initial application and all renewals/reinstatements are managed through the local San Diego affiliate office. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Benefits of Associate Membership include:
- Reduced member rates for all ISM-SD and local chapter meetings, seminars and activities.
- Plant tours of local companies coupled with presentations by senior supply management.
- Reduced member rates for other San Diego professional organizations.
- Ability to meet and learn from senior level executives at local companies spanning high-tech, defense, biotech, electronics, healthcare, sports, entertainment, education and other industries.
- Member access to job and professional postings.
- Reduced member rates on satellite seminars offered throughout the year on timely supply management topics and to earn Continuing Education Hours.
- ISM certification and exam preparation activities held throughout the year.
- Eligibility for personal leadership opportunities.
- Continuing education hours (CEH) for attendance at chapter activities.
- Ability to grow your sphere of influence and establish professional contacts beyond your current employer.
- Deep discounts for numerous entertainment and recreational attractions in Southern California and across the U.S.
(ISM and ISM-San Diego membership)
$229.00 annual renewal fee
(one time new member set up fee of $20)
Student and Educator’s Call ISM Customer Service directly at 800-888-6276
Regular Membership is by far the most popular membership and makes up about 85% of all members. You receive the full value of membership both in your local affiliate and also the national ISM organization. Your initial membership application and all renewals/reinstatements are managed through the ISM customer service group.
Benefits of Regular Membership include:
- All the benefits of Associate membership.
- Unlimited Access to ISM’s Web Site.
- The Online Career Center — Search a national database of employment listings from across the country.
- ISM Knowledge Center – The Knowledge Center provides a number of supply management classes which you can take online.
- Inside Supply Management™ – ISM’s monthly magazine.
- Industry Research – View ISM’s annual Salary Survey and see how you compare to others in the industry.
- Professional Groups and Forums – Gain a deeper understanding of your area of expertise and develop valuable connections when you join an ISM Group or Forum.
- Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing ISM Report on Business® (ROB) – ISM’s monthly survey of purchasing statistics.
- Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®). The CPSM® is the credential that surpasses the demands of the international marketplace with multi-faceted skills in areas such as supplier relationship management, commodity management, risk and compliance issues and social responsibility.
- Annual International Supply Management Conference and Educational Exhibit – Network with more than 2,000 peers at the only international conference devoted exclusively to purchasing and supply management. Members receive a discount on registration fees.
- Seminar Discounts – Enhance your professional development and job performance when you enroll in one of ISM’s many seminars held throughout the country each year. Experienced instructors, thought-provoking sessions, and numerous topics are just some of the reasons these programs often fill up quickly. Members receive a discount with each registration.
- Professional Development Resources – A wide variety of products to help complete your supply management information library to help broaden your knowledge and sharpen your skills. All ISM members receive discounts on professional development resources.
- CAPS Research – ISM members can receive supply management-related research studies and benchmarks free from CAPS Research. the only global not-for-profit research center in supply management.
- e-Newsletters – Important supply management or membership-related content delivered directly to your in-box.
- e-Side Supply Management — a bimonthly e-publication featuring career advice, research results, international business tips.
Student, Educator and Corporate Memberships – ISM and its affiliates offer students and academicians interested in supply management, and meeting certain eligibility requirements, dues-free memberships in the association.
Call ISM customer service at 800/888-6276 or 480/752-6276 (ext 401) or also visit the ISM web site at https://www.instituteforsupplymanagement.org/ for more information regarding the qualification requirements.
Regular Professional Memberships are from January 1st to December 31st. Dues are billed in November each year and member rates are prorated down monthly for those joining during the .
Student and Academic memberships are Dues-Free annually from September 1st to October 31st.
QUICK ENROLLMENT GUIDE
Please login to your ISM web site account https://www.instituteforsupplymanagement.org/
You will be directed through ISM’s the online credit card billing
Associate Membership – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
New Membership – Regular, Student, Educator, and Corporate: Call ISM Customer Service directly at 800-888-6276.
ISM representatives will answer any questions you may have regarding our regular / student and educator membership and/or assist with processing your membership requests. Corporate, Life or Direct Renewals can be done on-line or through your Corporate account. You may also visit our National ISM website https://www.instituteforsupplymanagement.org and pay your membership.