Student Membership with ISM- San Diego/ISM
•Free membership is available to students enrolled full time in an accredited community college, four year college or university or Masters or Doctoral programs. Full time is defined as 12 or more credit hours for undergraduate students and 6 or more hours for graduate students. Applicants must indicate the estimated date of graduation and submit a copy of the school issued class schedule for the current term as documentation of full time status.
• To become a student member go to https://www.instituteforsupplymanagement.org/
Benefits of dues free membership in ISM includes:
• A subscription to Inside Supply Management magazine with leading edge information for
use in the Classroom
• Full access to the ISM website with searchable data bases with employment
• CAPS research reports free of charge upon request.
• Access to the professional supply chain management community of San Diego County
• Opportunity to attend monthly dinner meetings and learn from keynote speakers
• Reduced cost attendance at locally offered seminars
• Participation in student specific activities and mentoring programs
The ISM-San Diego Collegiate Outreach focuses on:
• On-Site Activities
• Student Membership
On-Site Activities: A fundamental approach for mutual involvement and education is to engage in these on-site activities at universities:
• Sponsoring/attending campus events related to Supply Management
• Making presentations (joint or individual) at conferences and to student groups
• Guest lecturing in classrooms
• Recruiting efforts
• Becoming members of Advisory Councils
Student Membership: ISM-San Diego actively attempts to bring students enrolled in university supply management degree programs into its activities by informing student organizations and faculty at universities of the organizations existence and benefits to student members.
To discuss student membership issues contact our business manager, Jennifer Adajar, at ISMsd@ISMsd.org or at 858.391.1309